True Southerners know...
* the difference between a hissie fit and a conniption fit.
* pretty much how many fish make up a mess.
* what general direction cattywumpus is.
* that gimme sugar don't mean pass the sugar.
* when somebody's "fixin" to do something it wont be LONG.
* the difference between yankees and damn yankees.
* how good a cold grape nehi and cheese crackers are at a
* knows what "well I swanee" means.
* ain't nobodys biscuits like grandmas biscuits.
* a good dog is worth his weight in gold.
* real gravy dont come from the store.
* when "by and by" is.
* how to handle their pot likker.
* the difference between "pret' near" and "a right far piece."
* the difference between a redneck and a good ol' boy.
* never go snipe hunting twice.
* at one point learned what happens when you swallow tabacco
* you should never loan your tools, pick-up, or gun to nobody.